- Henspark will never SELL OR TRADE your contact information to anyone.
- Henspark will only contact you directly if one of the following occurs:
- You’ve asked to be placed on our “news and updates” mailing list
- You’ve contacted us directly and asked for a response
- You’ve made a comment that attacks the site or the author
- You have subscribed to the site and an announcement about the site is made.
Web Browser Cookies
We use third-party advertising companies ( such as Google, AdBrite and etc.) to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
By providing any Content to our web site:
(a) you agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed; (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Section 7; (c) you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
[Contact or email us with your questions, comments or tips.]